Monday, August 10, 2015

SG50

50 years of Independence.
That is quite a feat for a small country.
Congratulations Singapore.
For being what you are today.
Though I may grumble and fuss about certain things but no doubt, I feel that Singapore is still one of the best places to call home.
From places I've been and stories I've heard of from people who lived overseas before, I am thankful and grateful towards the country for being what it is.
Let's all face it, if we do not have the kind of system, we would certainly not be exposed to a lot of things. And after all, system is just a system because at the end of the day, it is entirely up to us to follow or not.
So far, it is a pretty decent one for me.
Opportunities are abundance too, it is how we choose to make full use of it.

Alhamdulillah.

Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: