Friday, August 07, 2015

Change

New look for this space after years.
I was really contemplating hard whether I should continue what was started.
That's when I read through the archives and realised I've penned down so many precious memories. It'd be a wasteful effort.

So it took quite a while for me to be satisfied with the outlook.
I was opting for a soft pink background but realised it is just too pinkish.
Weird.
I have been using pink or preferring it a lot lately.
Was never a fan of pink or its shades through out, until recently.

Upon my discovery,
I was reminded of the saying, "the only constant is change".

It is true human change.

We change with time.
We change because of circumstances.
We change because we want to.
And sometimes, we changed unknowingly.

But change has its scale too.

A minute.
A part.
A whole.
Or total.

May whatever changes that we've gone through
or will be going through, be a change for the better. 

Insyallah.

I, have certainly change.

Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: