Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Ohio

"If you've been hurt by the world,
go out there and love harder"
¬ Surrendering All Your Broken Pieces to God

Most definitely.
We heal by forgiving.
We heal by letting go.
We heal by loving harder.

It is going to be different this time round.
I will still put myself out there and hope for something real.
But I will not make a hasten choice.
I will put my trust in Him and wait patiently.
Tawakkul.
For indeed He is the wakeel.

I will still hope for something real.
And someone real.
I'd want that moment when all of my senses tells me that...
he is the one.

Insyallah.

Hopeful.
Being hopeful means I'm leaving it up to Him.
But indeed, if the heart says no, it shall be a no.
And if the heart says yes, it shall be a yes.

But as of now, let me fix me.
Let me fix my relationships.
With my heart.
With my emotions.
With my self.
With Allah.

Lets not re-open old wounds.
I'd want to start a fresh.
And friendship above anything else.
That's for certain.

Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: