Wednesday, June 03, 2015

End of May

Appreciation goes a long way.
Appreciating in what you have and get.
Appreciating in what you did not have or get.
Appreciating in what was written for you.
But once you learn the true meaning of appreciation, you'll find beauty in it.
Beauty in acceptance.
Beauty in patience.
Beauty in picking yourself up and moving forward.
Beauty in believing.
In Allah, takdir and yourself.

Alhamdulillah,

In a blink of an eye, we are at the halfway mark for year 2015.
It hasn't been an easy journey but I can only thank Him for whatever that has happened.
Because it has helped me discover true treasures.
May He open our hearts and gives us His hidayah.
Amin.

Certainly excited for the June holidays.
A new adventure trip awaits.
Insyallah it will be an exciting one!

Anyway, was offered to teach overseas with the pakcik.
But I guess, its not for me, for now.
I have other things that I would want to do, for now.
May He keep you safe wherever you are.
Thank you for being such an irritating but present sahabat always.
One less friend to go for all the talks.

I'll end here for tonight.
May He ease all your affairs and keep you safe under His shelter.
Amin.

Yours Truly, HASYiMAH

No comments: