Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Moment.

''It is He (Allah) who gives life, and causes death, and to Him you (all) shall return.''
(Surah Yunus, Chapter 10, Verse 56)

It is inevitable. It is expected. But when it happens, no words could describe it. Awoken by a phone call that carried a heavy heart through out after. A moment of self- realisation and reflection. Death is real. What could be moments before will be different after. Appreciation and relationship goes a long way. To make time for the ones we treasure before its too late to reach them on the other side. It made me realise that once a year or once in a blue moon is never enough when something this inevitable can happen anytime. It made me reflect on the people I treasure most. The friends I dearly love. It is so easy to neglect as we grow old cos we will always use time as an excuse. But it should never be an excuse. It should never be when we are uncertain of what will happen the very next second. 

Though I may not have been very close to you, but being a schoolmate and going for Raya visiting together almost every year after graduating from sec school, gives me a kind of sadness still. And if I remember correctly, we were in the same class back in An-Nur preschool. Oh how time flies. You were young. But what was written is bound to happen. I am blessed to have known you. And I am blessed to have known them all. Truly, secondary school are the ones who've seen us through, through out.

May the ones who loves you most stay strong.
May Allah have mercy on you.
And May Allah grant your soul eternal peace.
Amin

Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rojiun.
Al-Fatiha.

Yours Truly, HASYiMAH

No comments: