Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Rosy Flowers

Year 2017 have certainly been a year of changes.
And realisations.
And adapting.
And picking up where things left off.
And loads of learning.

I have finally understood and realised the meaning of
letting God. That there is so much that we can do, but
if it is not meant for us, it never will. For that, I am thankful.

I have also realised that as the years goes by, we change.
Inevitably, we change with time.
A good example would be my new found love with jogging
and flowers.
I loathe running/jogging back in school. But now have found
a great and deeper meaning to it. It is an outlet for me to get away
from everything and just run myself free from troubles. Somehow,
night jog has been my coping mechanism to my worries and whatnots.
And as for flowers, let's just say that my feminine side is much more
prominent now as compared to before. Haha. I LOVE flowers. They
have never been beautiful to me before but now I really do appreciate their
beauty.

On that note, I wish someone (anyone) would get me flowers
for my birthday! Pleaseeeee!

All in all, it has been a good and fulfilling year.
Met lots of new people.
Some chose to stay, and some chose to leave.

All I could say is,
Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.

It has been a great start to 2018 so far.
May the year bring lots of love, happiness and contentment,
Insya'Allah.


Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: