Friday, April 29, 2016

April's Fool

"Have you forgotten it?"

How could I. Ever.

"But you seemed fine."

Seemed.
Cos I put it out that way.
Truth is, certain things in life are not meant to be buried over time.
Especially, when it comes to the matters of the heart.
Maybe it never will.

"Then why did you do it?"

Because it was the right thing to do.

"Did you regret it?"

Never.
Not the decision.
But I missed it.
Not a day goes by without me thinking about it.
I miss it.

"What was it that you miss the most?"

The listening ear.
The comfort.
Laughters.
And conversations.
Lots of conversations.
Because now and then certain memory and emotions
brought you back.

"What was the hardest?"

Moving on.

May He ease your affairs and keep you under His shades.
Insyallah..

Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: