Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Let God

I missed chronicling my daily bouts on platforms. Be it, digital or written. Started writing diaries when I was about 10 or 11 and continued on religiously for a few years. Somehow life got busy that I find it hard to squeeze in time to put down into words how my day went. I am thinking of doing it again cos I read somewhere, it is a good habit to keep. I shall make it a point to write and reflect on it then.

Probably here or, in writing.

I have learnt that to let go is also part of loving and living.
We let go of the things that is beyond our control.
And for that we let God.
We've put in our effort.
We've done our best that is within our means.
We've put ourselves out there.
Now is the time to let go and let god.

Let go and let God.
With patience.

Insyallah, if it is meant, it will be yours no matter.

Yours Truly,
HASYiMAH

No comments: